Adapted heavily from Food and Wine
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: MAKES 2 DRINKS
- 2 paper-thin, lengthwise slice of European cucumber, for garnish
- 2 sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh cucumber juice (see Note)
- 1/2 cup chilled carbonated water
- Press the cucumber slice against the inside of a chilled highball glass and add ice. In a cocktail shaker, muddle honey, lemon juices and 1 tablespoon of water until the syrup is dissolved. Add ice, then add the cucumber juice and shake well. Strain into the prepared glass and stir in the carbonated water. Garnish with strawberry slices.
- NOTE: for Cucumber juice, add one whole English Cucumber to your food processor and whirl it down till smooth, then pour through a fine mesh sieve to get the juice!